Shop Arizona Marketplace is an eCommerce website that allows shoppers to purchase products from Arizona, locally-owned stores in one place. To ensure you have a positive experience while shopping, please read our terms and conditions to learn about your rights and expectations as a buyer.
Shop Arizona Marketplace Limitations as a Venue
Shop Arizona Marketplace provides an eCommerce website for buyers to discover and purchase from sellers around Arizona. It is important to note that Shop Arizona Marketplace is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on Shop Arizona Marketplace, you understand that:
- You are not buying directly from Shop Arizona Marketplace, but an independent retailer.
- Shop Arizona Marketplace does not endorse any items sold on the website.
- Each vendor on Shop Arizona Marketplace has its own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies.
Inquiries with Shop Arizona Marketplace vendor
You can use the Shop Arizona Marketplace inquiry button to communicate with vendors. Inquiries are an excellent way to ask vendors any questions you have about an item or an order. Inquiries may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another vendor or otherwise violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another vendor.
Purchasing on Shop Arizona Marketplace
When purchasing from a vendor on Shop Arizona Marketplace, you are supporting a locally-owned and operated business. Each vendor has its own listings, policies, and processing times. By completing a purchase, you agree that you have:
- Read the item description and vendor policies before making a purchase;
- Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
- Provided accurate shipping information to the seller.
Leaving a Review of an Item
Reviews are a great way to learn about vendors and help vendors build a strong reputation or help warn other buyers about a poor experience.
You can leave a review, including a one to five-star rating. Your review and profile information will be publicly displayed on the seller’s listing and review pages.
By leaving a review, you acknowledge that your content may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the vendor’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Shop Arizona Marketplace, or a third party;
- Contain threats or extortion;
- Undermine the integrity of the Review system.
Returns and Exchanges
Each vendor has set their own return policies, which should be outlined in their e-Store Policies. Not all sellers accept returns. Please refer to the policies set forth on the left-hand menu on the product page or on the vendor’s store page.
Requesting a Refund
Shop Arizona Marketplace is not directly involved with the transaction between the vendor and buyer. Each vendor has its own refund policy listed on its e-Store listing. You must familiarize yourself with a policy before completing a purchase. Utilize the inquiry option to ask questions if needed. Please reach out to the vendor directly in regards to refund requests.