Go the extra mile
A thoughtful approach to customer service can minimize the time and money spent on returns. Quality matters more to customers than sellers think. Here are a few ways to stand out with your deliveries/shipments. Don’t be afraid to let your customers know that they are buying from a real person and not a faceless entity.
- Incorporating a note of gratitude to your customers is a great way to thank your customers for continuing to consider your store when they want a little indulgence.
- There are other ways to show your thanks, too: a gift or sample in each order, post-purchase discounts, and handwritten thank-you notes are all great ideas. A card with business information is even the simplest reminder of where they have purchased from a unique Arizona business!
- Are you delivering locally? Consider adding something small in the packaging or training your delivery driver about where to place and how upon delivery to the customer’s home.
- Offer gift-wrapping. Create this as an add-on product in your store and take the stress off of gift-giving for your customers! If enough vendors request this, we will consider allowing an extra spot just for gift-wrap!
- Follow up! If you have time, follow up on orders. Something as simple as an email will make a big impact on customers.