There’s a reason the planet Venus is also called the “Morning Star” planet. The gorgeous soft golden yellows, rose, and blue-grey tones of Venus look like the swirling clouds when it appears in the east—just before sunrise. The large oval Venus Jasper stones Miriam selected for this exquisite necklace show all these lovely and naturally occurring shades. Matching bracelet and earrings are available by custom order.
• Necklace length as shown is 23 inches.
• The length of this one-of-a-kind necklace may be customized to approximately 19, 21, 25, or 27 inches. Please contact Miriam for pricing.
• Oval stones are 30x40mm and 9mm thick.
• Faceted rondelles are 8mm.
• The brass spacers are 8mm.
• Clasp is handwrought bronze.
Venus Jasper is mined in Mexico. The beautifully designed and carved brass beads are handcrafted by Anna Bronze—Like her bronze beads, Anna’s brass beads are solid brass, not brass-coated metal. The textured bronze clasp is Old World Bronze(TM)—Handwrought using ancient methods of casting bronze that have been modernized by the Charveaux family of metalsmiths in Scottsdale, Arizona. Utilizing their carefully developed bronze formula, and an age-old “lost wax” method, each bronze bead and clasps are artistically designed and handcrafted.
There are no reviews yet.