My concept for the book, AZ Uncorked, The Arizona Wine Guide, began with this goal: to provide a resource for Arizonans to learn about the many vineyards throughout our rugged high country and the fabulous wines our winemakers create.
It is over 6 lbs & has 544 pages. It is a hard cover, coffee table book.
Supplies limited on this edition.
The buzz about AZ Uncorked:
“The singular majesty of Arizona’s winelands is expertly captured by Jenelle Bonifield and her camera lens.”
– Kelli A. White, California | Sommelier, wine writer, author of Napa Valley, Then & Now
“AZ Uncorked is at once evocative, sumptuous, and fully nuanced with the intimate terroir of Arizona’s wine industry; I wanted to “drink in” every page!”
– Candy Lesher, Arizona | President of the Les Dames d’Escoffier International Phoenix Chapter
“There has never been a better time for such a comprehensive book on Arizona wine…”
– Elaine Chukan Brown, California | Hawk Wakawaka Wine Reviews
AZ Uncorked, written and photographed by wine industry professionals from the Grand Canyon state, will without a doubt convince you why a trek to the state’s diverse, rugged, and exciting wine regions should be on your bucket list.
– Wine Destinations, Indiana
“The chance to experience the birth of a new wine region is through this beautifully crafted and photographed breakthrough book.”
- Richard Siddle, United Kingdom | Editor-in-chief, The Buyer
“Instructive maps and stunning photography of reposeful and refined vineyard landscapes are supported by heartfelt stories, told by many of those who have helped to shape the Arizona wine world.”
– Sariya Jarasviroj Brown, Arizona | Founder, Circo Vino